Wednesday 10 June 2020

Welcome back (from afar)

Hey everyone!  Mr McCallum here, coming to you from my bubble.  So school has started back and it all seems a bit different but I'm still here working in our virtual library.  I always try to make the library a fun place that you all want to come to and our virtual library is no different.

Over the next few weeks I'm going to be posting fun activities that you can do at home, some competitions that you can enter in your bubble (with a promise of prizes when we're all back in the physical library), and lots of great booky videos for you to enjoy.



One of the things I've been really enjoying during lockdown is learning how to draw lots of different book characters.  There are heaps of great illustrators who are making 'how to draw' videos and I'll be sharing these on the blog soon.

What fun things have you been doing to keep yourself entertained during lockdown?  You can comment below if you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment