Wednesday 15 April 2020

Drawing with Sarah McIntyre

Sarah McIntyre is one of my favourite illustrators. She's the illustrator of Morris the Mankiest Monster and Grumpycorn and created The Legend of Kevin and Pugs of the Frozen North with author Philip Reeve.  I've been learning how to draw some of her characters through the step-by-step instructions on her website and her #drawingwithsarah videos on YouTube.

Here are some of my versions of her characters:





If you want to have a go at drawing these go to Sarah McIntyre's website and click on the book that you want and you'll find the 'How to draw' instructions there.  You can also check out Sarah's YouTube channel for her step-by-step drawing videos. 

You can email me your drawings and I'll add them onto the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment